- Buyer opportunities have returned to the Puget Sound market
- Active listings have nearly doubled from a year ago
- The market balance is favoring buyers
- “We are seeing builders moving their price points down and providing incentives to buyers in closing costs and buydowns to help borrowers obtain lower interest rates.”
- Overpriced listings have missed the market.
KIRKLAND, Washington (August 4, 2022) – New statistics from Northwest Multiple Listing Service confirm reports of a shifting housing market, prompting one industry leader to suggest “all parties involved in a transaction today have to recalibrate.”
“Today’s buyers have their cups finally overflowing with options as residential…