Here is your chance to be part of an innovative Real Estate Brokerage that's changing how things are done!
- Issaquah, WA
- Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Create Files for New Transactions: Read through contracts and file; ensuring we have mutually signed contracts, and all forms relating to the transaction. Creates commission disbursement forms.
Escrow Duties: Open escrow and assists with communication between agents, escrow, and The Cascade Team; ensuring Escrow receives all pertinent forms for each transaction.
Time Frames and Deadlines: A real estate Transaction Coordinator's job includes paying attention to deadlines for items such as earnest money, inspections, and other related deadlines.
Closing Duties: Close out files including: Changing status on the NWMLS; deactivating and reassigning Ad codes, changing status on our backend website, ordering sign removal, and closing the loops in Paperless Pipeline transaction management program.
Monitoring of Transactions: The real estate transaction coordinator checks for all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them. Additionally, a real estate transaction coordinator calls or emails the agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents, and ensures all files are complete.
· Greets guests
· Set up and break down of agent training meetings
· Answer phones
· Set up of new agent paperwork
· DOL and MLS roster management; including quarterly BVR updates on the MLS
· Social media and blogging: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, Pinterest
· Assists with mailers: bundling and taking to post office for delivery
· Receiving, sorting and distributing Agent Mail
Education and Job Prerequisites
As a real estate Transaction Coordinator, you can be unlicensed or a licensed real estate agent. Regardless of licensing, a real estate Transaction Coordinator needs a solid clerical or administrative background and some knowledge of real estate as a job preferred.
Required Computer Skills
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Outlook
· Great communication skills are a must
· Close attention to detail
· Ability to problem solve
· Prioritize and manage tasks daily
· Sense of urgency
· Ability to work on a team and independently
· Professional demeanor
· Ability to multitask